Congratulations to the recipients of the 2018-2019 funding competition. This year the Trust awarded over $60,000 in scholarships, bursaries and research awards.
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners, through their contributions to the Trust, ease the financial burden on their colleagues and nursing students who are pursuing professional development and continuing education. Thanks to the continued support of RNs, NPs and some generous donors, the Trust is able to provide funding opportunities that foster nursing knowledge and advance nursing excellence for the health of the population.
- The Canadian Nurses Foundation is now accepting schoarlship applications. Deadline to apply is February 13, 2020. Visit the CNF website for details.
- Notice: the Constitution of the Trust was updated at a Special Meeting held on October 18th. Click here to view the updated document.
- The Fall 2019 funding competition is closed. The committee will meet in mid-November to select recipients. Applicants will be notified whether their application is successfull following the review meeting.
- The 2019 Annual Meeting of the Trust was held on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Details and meeting documents are available on the Annual Meeting page.
- For more information about the Scholarship Fund Decision, please see the About the Trust page.