Congratulations to the recipients of the 2018-2019 funding competition. This year the Trust awarded over $60,000 in scholarships, bursaries and research awards.
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners, through their contributions to the Trust, ease the financial burden on their colleagues and nursing students who are pursuing professional development and continuing education. Thanks to the continued support of RNs, NPs and some generous donors, the Trust is able to provide funding opportunities that foster nursing knowledge and advance nursing excellence for the health of the population.
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2019 Special Competition for awards that were not distributed in 2018. Deadline: March 1, 2019.
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2019 Spring Competition for Continuing Education occurring between January and June 2019. Deadline: April 15, 2019.
- The Canadian Nurses Foundation scholarship application deadline is February 20, 2019.
- The Annual Meeting of the Trust was held on June 12, 2018. Details and meeting documents are available on the Annual Meeting page.
- For more information about the ARNNL Scholarship Fund Decision, please see the About the Trust page.