Original Presentation: February 7, 2017
• What is Medical Assistance in Dying?
• As a health care professional what do I need to know?
• What are some of the ethical, professional and legal considerations?
• How are systems, organizations responding to the legislation?
• What resources exist to assist health care professionals with respect to MAID?
Judy Davidson MSc, SLP (C), Regional Director, Rehabilitation, Continuing Care and Palliative Care Program, Eastern Health
Michael Harvey BA (Hons), MA, Assistant Deputy Minister, Policy, Planning and Performance Monitoring, Department of Health and Community Services, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
Daryl Pullman MA, PhD, B.Ed., Professor of Medical Ethics, Director, Health Research Unit, Division of Community Health and Humanities, Faculty of Medicine
If you have questions about the archived teleconferences, please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any feedback on the archived teleconferences, please contact Jennifer Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.