Please click here to join todays Webcast:
Diversity and Inclusion: Fostering Cultural Competence in Practice
- What does cultural competence mean in practice?
- What are some of the cultural considerations within our provincial context?
- What should health professionals consider in their assessments and interventions?
- What initiatives are organizations taking to foster cultural competence?
- What standards or resources exist?
Mollie Butler RN, PhD, BScN, MPA, Regional Director Professional Practice and Indigenous Health, Eastern Health
Jim Oldford MSW, RSW, Social Worker, Janeway Family Centre, Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Rob Sinnott MSW, RSW, Social Worker, Mental Health & Addictions, Eastern Health
Katie Dicker, Senior Aboriginal Patient Navigator, Eastern Health
Annette Johns MSW, RSW, Associate Director of Policy and Practice, Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Social Workers
Peggy Rauman RN, BN, MN, Nursing Consultant, Policy & Practice, Association of Registered Nurses Newfoundland and Labrador
- This event is not available via teleconference.
- Registration is only required for those who wish to obtain a CCP certificate from ARNNL.